The increased time many of us are spending inside means we only rarely put our bodies in motion, engage our creative muscles, or care for our emotional and spiritual wellbeing. If you’re feeling a sense of stagnation — not just within your body, but your mind too — you’re certainly not alone.
Thankfully, these long days are actually an ideal time to cultivate or refine your own daily Zang Fu Gong practice — a gentle, accessible form of Qigong — to help you detox, heal, and revitalize your wellbeing.
Join us and celebrated Qigong teacher and author Daisy Lee for a FREE online event:
In this complimentary event, Daisy will share how deepening into a healing Zang Fu Gong practice can strengthen your life-force energy — so you can continue to cultivate a deep sense of wellbeing, protecting your health and inner peace. She’ll also explain how incorporating vibrational sound healing brings healing from the inside out, while your movement practice calls in healing from the outside in.
Register here for free and get ready to discover:
- How to tune in to what your body needs to thrive — so you can love yourself while better serving others
- How 4 core elements — movement, meditation, sound, and color — can deepen your Qigong practice
- The power of flowing into stillness as you move from motion to meditation
- A guided practice, Uniting the 3 Hearts, to quiet your mind and release your worries, replacing them with a sense of tranquility and renewed understanding
- A healing Heart Sound Meditation, during which you’ll use the Ahhh sound to tap into your reservoir of inner strength
Don’t worry if you can’t attend live – you’ll receive a free downloadable recording to keep and review at your leisure.
This unexpected time of solitude and stillness can bring blessings if we allow it to – so join us free of charge to learn more from Daisy and to develop your very own healing Zang Fu Gong practice. We’ll see you there!