Now, more than ever, each and every one of us needs to learn how to take control of our own health. Not only is our immunity and overall well-being vital in preventing illness in the months ahead – our access to basic healthcare isn’t as easy to come by in these times of social distancing.
The good news is that we have at our fingertips so many brilliantly effective and safe ways to not only heal illnesses, but prevent it from happening in the first place. I’m talking about nourishing the beautiful organism that is you on every level – your body, your mind and beyond.
But how can we know which healing methods have been shown to actually work? Check out this brand new 9-part docuseries:
This 9-part series will open your eyes to evidence-based healing methods that you probably didn’t know about – including powerful foods that fight disease. And it’s completely FREE to watch!
Many of us are already on the path of wholesome and transformative lifestyles, but there’s always more for us to learn. Here are just a few of the questions that Proven will answer for you:
- Which herbs and supplements are best for your unique health needs?
- Are there easy DIY technologies that you can bring into your home to heal your body and/or help detect health issues before they occur?
- What are the most essential healing foods to put on your plate?
- Are there traditional medicines (think Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda) that are proven to work for any illness you might have?
- What types of functional exercises / movements are right for your physiology and age?
- What mindfulness / mindset practices can most benefit you?
- Are there hidden toxins in my home that I need to be aware of and remove?
- Are there online health tests that I can access at home to keep an eye on my wellness and that of my loved ones?
- And a bunch more!
Click here to watch the trailer and get started with alternative healing information you can immediately put to use, from home, in your and your loved ones’ lives.
The PROVEN docuseries covers a range of evidence-based, holistic approaches that the major medical centers (Harvard, Johns Hopkins and Mayo Clinic, to name a few) all stand behind: this is the real deal. Get free access here – we’ll be tuning in for sure, and we hope you’ll join us!