With world events unfolding rapidly, there’s never been a more critical time to become your own clinical herbalist. By educating yourself and taking your health into your own hands, you can create the best line of defense possible — now and in the future.
Join world-renowned plant medicine pioneer David Crow for an exciting FREE online video event where you can learn more about herbalism to protect your health:
Discover Potent Antiviral Herbs and Formulas to Protect Your Body From Viral Conditions
At this complimentary event, David will share specific herbal formulas and lesser-known herbs to address common viral conditions such as Epstein-Barr, herpes, and respiratory viruses — including how to combine these herbs in a way that’s biocompatible with the digestive system.
Register here to secure your spot.
In this powerful free video event, you’ll discover:
- The secrets for combining immune-boosting and antiviral herbs — for holistic treatment and protection
- The ways classical Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine have been used to treat viral conditions for hundreds of years — including clinical insights on major viral families and how best to treat common viral conditions such as Epstein-Barr and herpes
- Three powerful herbal formulas — and how to apply them safely and effectively
- Tried-and-true sources for powerful antiviral herbs — from your own garden to the local grocery store and beyond
- How to begin practicing clinical-level self-care during this pandemic (and the next one)
David will also share specific antiviral herbs that every home pharmacy should have — and how to source them. Many of these herbs may already be in your kitchen, easily grown in your garden, stocked at your local grocery store, or found in nature nearby.
Don’t miss this chance to learn how to take full ownership of your health – RSVP here to learn from a master herbalist and take these vital steps to secure health for yourself and your family. Don’t worry if you can’t attend live – you’ll receive a complimentary downloadable recording after the event. We’ll see you there!
Leave a Reply