This article was contributed by James Davis with Future Money Trends.
GOLD IS TRADING ABOVE $1,820/ounce, as I’m writing this, so the cartel MUST BE either asleep or positioned in gold and silver themselves.
It’s been close to NINE YEARS since we’ve seen gold priced this high USD-wise, but there is no sense that this is a bubble. For one, silver has BARELY MOVED since 2015, up only 40%, while gold has risen by around 70%.
Secondly, reflation is here!
The GDX index is now 20% above its 2016 peak level but still WELL BELOW its 2011 highs. The bull market is only beginning. The GDXJ, which truly indicates the phase investors are in when it comes to sentiment, has just BROKEN OUT above 2016’s top, but it has to TRIPLE IN PRICE to go back to 2011 highs.
My point is quite simple: I’M STAYING INVESTED.
Our portfolio is looking amazing and stocks that we’ve featured in the past 12 months are RECORDING BEAUTIFUL DAYS.
We will be providing FULL UPDATES on all of our current profiles soon. Here’s a snapshot of the highlights:
- Franco-Nevada, which was profiled in June 2019, is up 69%.
- Sprott Inc., whose share price has been consolidated 10:1, is up 67%.
- Our favorite OPTIONALITY PLAY, which we profiled for as low as CAD$0.38 IN 2016 and again at the beginning of 2020 for CAD$1.37, has already KISSED THE CAD$2.49 MARK just a few days ago! In THIS LINK, you will find one of the company’s MOST FAMOUS investors explaining why he loves it (timestamp
There are several other companies we’re PREPARING FULL BRIEFINGS on as we speak. They will be lengthy and detailed.
It’s clear that we want to be invested in precious metals at the moment:
- Goldman Sachs predicts $2,000/ounce within the next 12 months. The investment bank also forecasts silver hitting $21 during this same timeframe.
- Bank of America IS TOPPING its Wall Street rival with a $3,000/ounce thesis in 18 months.
We are absolutely getting a REBOUND IN SENTIMENT for the overall economy.
In our view, we mostly attribute this to the fact that death cases are sinking. America alone is developing 130 types of drugs/vaccines/cures, and because of record-testing capabilities, people are treated within the first five days, which is critical.
As economies get back on their feet, we expect the changing CONSUMER BEHAVIOR to offset profits for many industries, but we don’t expect any disruption in mining precious metals.
Therefore, companies that either (1) produce metals through mining or (2) are advancing a promising project can rise in price by multiples, and they will!
It’s been a very long time since gold equities and silver equities were in a CONFIRMED BULL MARKET. Enjoy the ride.
This is going to be MESMERIZING, and Future Money Trends will feature the most attractive risk/reward setups in financial publication history!
Leave a Reply